Online placement test
For you and for us it is important to know your current level of proficiency. Please take our online placement test!
Corporate courses offered
If you wish to reach a specific language objective at your own pace and your schedule demands flexibility, this is the ideal choice for you.
- You set the objective yourself.
- The course is tailored to meet your specific needs, whether you wish to acquire basic skills, reactivate passive language or prepare for specific situations such as meetings, negotiations and presentations.
- The course progresses at your own pace and your trainers focus entirely on your specific requirements.
- You set the schedule according to your availability.
- You decide where the lessons take place: at your premises or in one of our language centers.
- Prices depend on the number of hours booked.
- Lessons at your premises are possibly subject to an extra charge due to travel expenses.
Crash Courses CIP® corporate customers
An inlingua Crash Intensive Program CIP 120® is a highly intensive form of language training. A coordinated team of trainers, selected in accordance with your needs, focuses solely on your aims. Only the target language is used and you are in constant dialogue with your teachers, resulting in maximum speaking practice.
You become fully immersed in the language and really retain what you learn. In addition, it has all the advantages of a private one-to-one course: the course is tailored to your needs and aims to optimize the results for you, you determine the pace and you enjoy the trainers' undivided attention.
You can select from various levels of intensity, even spending the lunchtime sessions with a trainer as an integral part of the crash program. Fees depend on the duration and intensity of the crash program. Prices include books, the registration fee and other materials. A teaching hour lasts 45 minutes.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an advanced learner, a group course provides a lively, varied and fun learning atmosphere! These courses take place once or twice a week and are therefore compatible with a busy working schedule.
- Courses take place once or twice a week for 2 teaching hours.
- There are 4 to 7 participants on average per course.
- If you have studied your target language before, you can be placed in a course at your level at any time. You don't have to wait until a new course begins at your level.
- You can terminate your contract according to its terms